247 Techies - Beware

My Microsoft Outlook stopped working, so I went to what I thought was a support site. I should have paid more attention.

Foolishly allowed them on my computer where the rep told me the fix was easy. Then almost in a passing way informed me that a charge would be incurred. After I asked he then forward me a message meant to frighten the daylights out of me. I am somewhat tech savvy and knew right away that it was a lie.

After which I insisted on him telling me the cost which was near $200. I was shocked and asked him to remove any software installed on my computer.

He could have informed me before accessing my computer. Stay away from these people.

Product or Service Mentioned: 247 Techies Technical Support.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 13, 2017.

247 Techies - Beware!!!!!

This 24/7 techies is a fraud. After spending several hrs trying to download my pictures,music from apple laptop & droid phone to my I phone.

I was connivence in buying their tech support for $749.00 I was so in gross in the process. That I didn't relies what I bought. And still we were unable to transfer my music & pictures. I was told to buy a disk from apple to upgrade my apple laptop.

Which will not arrive in 5 days. I ask them why couldn't they downloaded to my laptop I was told it was mush of a large file to download that I needed the disk to down load it. I was like hey I just paid you allot of $$$ & you can't downloaded. After about 5hrs in trying to transfer my files I than got frustrated & told him that I was going to an Apples Store to help.

I went to the Apple store & I told them what bought. I thought that it was Apple base. Which the tech @ Apple that they do not have tech support for that price & the do have tech support for allot less.. OMG I got scammed!

So i called the 24/7 & told me that I wanted my $$$ back. That I changed my mine & I was not going to use their services. They gave me a song & a dance that I was getting very good tech support for my laptop & I phone> I told them That I did not want their tech support that I wanted my $749.00 back that it says 30 day guaranteed. That I wanted my $749.00 back to me ASAP.

So the tech still tried to connivence me to stay with with 24/7techies. I still repeated that I wanted my $749.00 back. Than he said he will email me a form which needed to fill out to get my $749.00 back that it will take 5 days to process.

I received the form I felled it out now I'm waiting to got my $749.00 back!!!

SO BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 21, 2014.

Comments

such an *** they scammed me the same way they did to evelyncrnfa....

247 Techies - 24/7Techies an inferior choice ,no service

Recently my Dell 1525 Inspiron laptop has had problems with Windows updates,i had joined 24/7Techies for tech.hejp after paying nearly $150! for there expertise(joke)they took auto control of my laptop and after 2 sessions one of 8hours!!,and one of six hours still no resolution.This company is the most time consuming and inferior tech.support service i,ve had the misfortune to deal with.Still my laptop is not properly operable,and when i contact Techies they just run the same diagnostics that i've performed,and then scratch there head when no result.Buyer beware!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 08, 2012.